04 November 2014

Recalculating & Eventscapade: Parties. Parties Everywhere...




If you guys follow my Facebook fanpage (weeew) or my Instagram, you'd know that its my night at Tipple and Slaw every Thursday (if you wanna show up, it's fine. There's no guestlist and its buy one take one Jack Daniels.)

A couple of my friends came over and, well, we kiiiinda partied too hard. HAHAHA. Thank you UP Friends and Aya for coming.


L-R: Me, Cara, Aya


L-R: Joanna, Alyssa, Cara, Aya, and I


AND ITS THE UP CREW. 

Okay enough of that. A few days after, I went to UP Lose Banos to meet up with my brods and sorority sisters.


L-R: My sisters; Reina, Anna, Me, Sarina.

Next part up: The Heineken MNL bottle Launch

Basically the event featured Heineken's new packaging of their beer bottle. There is one for every big city in the world. Some examples would be Singapore, Tokyo, Amsterdam, New York, and Berlin. The event took place at Skye in BGC


Buffet huhu.


Yeahnigga. TUS at some fancy shmancy event,


My twin mom and I


Mom and her highschool friends

Anyway. I've been so busy lately that I've absolutely no time to write about anything anymore. Til the next post!!! *hint. Its on a boat* HOHOHO :3




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...