11 June 2015

Hay Nako Globe.


I used to complain incessantly on my twitter about:

  1. How bad my signal is
  2. The unfair Fair Use Policy for Supersurf 
  3. Their annoying flood of texts about me exceeding my Data Usage.
  4. The incessant calls about paying my bill when I've already paid.
  5. Etc etc etc.
Then the Insert-Name-Here of Globe would always ALWAYS reply even if I didn't tag globe.

Case in point: Here






Okay. Enough of that. Here's where the "fun" begins.



On June 5 I received a Spam Message.


I was browsing through Globe's site during that time so I decided to report it on their Spam report thing (Such a good Citizen--not really). 


Sorry for the change in the time that I received the message. I wrote down the time when I used the prompt, not when I received it. My mistake. Anyway. The prompt wasn't working properly so I tweeted this:


This Patti girl was kind enough to help me with the issue (okay, note. I tagged @talk2GLOBE for my first post and I have been in communication with Patti of Globe in the inital conversation).


She's so nice. I was actually very patient when it came to waiting for her reply.

Then I got this reply.





First of all, who are you? Wasn't I speaking to Patti of Globe? Second, how can my sim be expired? I'm on a plan. Third, I assume this Ally of Globe checked the number on top and for some wound up thought process, she managed to assume that the number that she investigated was mine.

No. No. No. Girl, I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to the sweet one named Patti.


Then I got this tweet. Ann? Huh? Who are you?

But thank you Ann for clarifying the obvious, Ann. I know that my sim is not expired. Duh.


Thank you, Xenia. Whoever you are. So can I ask, where's Patti?

The situation was resolved when I received this Tweet from Yanyan.


Yes, you can help me with something. Where's Patti? I'm having separation anxiety with Patti!!!

Okay so apparently this always happens with Globe and Twitter. They jump you from one consultant to the next. And when the next consultant talks to you, they're partially clueless of what's going on because you've spoken to the previous consultant. And it gets really annoying because you have to repeat your situation over and over and over again because they keep changing over and over and over again


So, again, where's Patti?


#SepanxResolved

Okay despite allll of my rants with Globe, I'm still a loyal customer. I've been using Globe since Grade 2 (yep.) and will continue using this network for whatever reason for as long as I live. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...