02 September 2015

Eventscapade: This Means War



No. No. NO. I'm not trying to start an altercation with anyone this time. "This Means War" is actually a game night curated by DJ Euric and DJ Cmart at Rye every Wednesdays.


Poster care of yours truly. I'll also be the resident photographer every Wednesday so please, feel free to drop by!

Rye is located at 2F, Antel 2000 Bldg, Valero St., Makati City. 
Basically, from EDSA, take a right turn to Ayala Ave, go straight then turn right at Valero street, then immediately turn right again then right again. The building to your right (ang daming right, ano ba) should be Antel 2000 already.




The two bosses LMPK-ing as usual. 



Ah my favorite new drinking game! It's called the tower of Power, invented by DJ Euric himself. To know the mechanics, you have to go to This Means War on wednesdays so that DJ Euric can explain it to you himself.


The usual Karaoke round thats so damn funny to watch.


Oh hey! It's Wednesday today. Did I mention that the winning team for tonight gets Open bar for tonight? Drop Bye Rye later! I'll see you there!


1 comment:

  1. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...