27 May 2016

Rai's Bday Salubong - Pyromusical

This was actually my birthday surprise for him that he found out cuz I had a slip of the tongue. I bought us tickets to the Philippine Pyromusical competition for the 12th of March. Luckily, we had the day where China and Australia were performing. 


Overly eager boyfriend who can't wait to see the fireworks. He couldn't sit still prior to the start of the performances.






The Show started late. It was 40  minutes late to be exact. Rai was getting sleepy and I was extremely bored so I decided to just take photos of random people and locations. I wasn't able to go around that much because the whole VIP area was just really crowded. That plus the weather was extremely humid that night.






I was never a fan of fireworks. In fact, I hated them so much. They used to be triggers for my anxiety attacks (of course, now they're gone thanks to my wonderful sessions with Dra. Cleto--ps. post about bipolarism HERE so that you can kinda understand how difficult it is for me to talk about triggers). Rai was more mindful of everything that night. He made sure that nothing stressed me out (or else I'll have an attack. LOL). He even bought me cigarettes just so that I could have something to calm me down if ever I do have an attack.



We literally heard church bells and saw fireworks that night. It was one of the most amazing nights we've had together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...